2 days safari to Lake Mburo National Park, Uganda’s only National Park in the Western Region of Uganda that contains an entire Lake. Which is characterized with a varied landscape of open savanna and acacia woodland, forest and open water. The Park is a home to a number of wildlife game. They include Burchell’s Zebra, Eland, Leopard, Buffalo, Elephant and Impala.
DAY 1 : Travel from Kampala to Lake Mburo National Park
At 7 am meet our tour guide/drive at airport hotel before embarking on the journey to Lake Mburo via mpigi masaka and lyantonde. Connect to the park at arriving at mihingo in time for lunch (1 hour break) .At 3pm go for a game drive to salt leaks. Expect to see a lot of animals especially Topi, Zebras, Giraffes, Elands, Bush Back, Water back and buffaloes
Day 2 : Early Morning game drive in lake Mburo National Park to Kampala
After an early served breakfast check out of mihingo lodge and take a zebra trail for game drive. Expect to see baboons, zebras and buffalos. The hard cactus is the dominant specie of all floras. Carry on via the Nshara gate and travel to Kampala with a Stop over at Uganda Equator.
Cost for 2 Days Lake Mburo National Park includes
- Airport transfers on first and last day
- Transport in a 4×4 safari vehicle
- Services of an English speaking driver guide
- Accommodation and meal plan as per the itinerary
- All park entrance fees
- Drinking water while in the vehicle
Cost for 2 Days Lake Mburo National Park excludes
- International airfares
- Uganda Visa (USD100 which can be paid on arrival at the Airport
- Items of personal nature such as tips, drinks, and laundry