Our 2 Days Chimpanzee Tracking Nyungwe Forest National Park located in the south west with 13 primates like L’hoest monkeys, velvets, colobus, red tailed monkeys and baboons. It’s located in the outskirts of the city and commonly known as “land of a thousand hills”. The area is sparsely populated with montanne vegetation type.
As a tourist there is an opportunity of playing with the chimps, this chimp safari of the forest starts in Kigali kanombe international airport ending still at Kigali.
Day 1-Arrival to Kigali Rwanda
Arrive at Kanombe airport, drive to the park for dinner and sleepover at a booked residence.
DAY 2 Chimpanzee tracking Nyungwe forest
Breakfast served, drive to the tourist information centre for briefing about the primates tracking. Generally there are 13 species as mentioned above in the introductory phase. Additionally, there are orchids and butterflies pictured as one walks through the dense forest and the likes of having fun with chimps as long as they are able to keep pace. Return to your booked rest house for lunch break before proceeding to the airport.
Cost for 2 Days Chimpanzee Tracking Nyungwe Rwanda includes
- One Chimpanzee tracking Permit
- Airport transfers on first and last day
- Transport in a 4×4 safari vehicle
- Services of an English speaking driver guide
- Accommodation and meal plan as per the itinerary
- All park entrance fees
- Drinking water while in the vehicle
Cost for 2 Days Chimpanzee Tracking Nyungwe Rwanda excludes
- International airfares
- Rwanda Visa which can be paid on arrival at the Airport
- Items of personal nature such as tips, drinks, and laundry